MARK A. SAMIA, M.D., M.P.H., is a native of Raleigh with over 30 years of experience in various areas of the medical field. Among other accolades, he is the recipient of the “Occupational Physician of the Year” award presented by the NCTAOHN and he has been recognized as one of “America’s Top Family Doctors” in Occupational Medicine by CRC of America.
Dr. Samia’s primary focus areas are occupational medicine, urgent care, and travel medicine. Medfirst, led by Dr. Samia since 1992, is chosen year after year as the Occupational Medicine provider by more than 200 companies in central and eastern North Carolina. Dr. Samia is committed to high quality convenient medical care provided in a friendly professional atmosphere.
“I am grateful for your confidence in allowing me to provide medical services to each of you. I consider this both an honor and privilege.”
M. A. Samia, MD
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Practice in 1994
- Member of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Certified by the Medical Review Officer Certification Counsel
- Member of the North Carolina Medical Society
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the American Medical Association